nbh at Lachlan’s Line, 25-27 Epping Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Live above expectations. These prestigious new apartments are perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan. More than buildings, this vibrant precinct of exclusive apartments is an iconic new destination for Sydney. Four worlds in one, nbh at Lachlan’s Line represents superior design, green open spaces, unparalleled lifestyle and the centrepiece of a new urban village.
nbh at Lachlan’s Line will be the only retail offering in the newly created Lachlan’s Line precinct. The development will offer easy access to a supermarket, medical centre, commercial gymnasium and curated businesses including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent, chemist, high-end and casual dining.
The gateway to the Macquarie Park employment corridor, commerce continues to move to this fast-growing area. Sydney’s large business hubs of Macquarie Park and Chatswood are moments away, while the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M have their offices nearby. No wonder it is described as Sydney’s ‘Silicon Village.’
Impressive interior design touches enhance every room. From quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware to superior stone-based kitchen benchtops and Miele appliances. Buyers can choose the colour palette of their end finishes which sit in stylish light or dark schemes.
Here everything is better placed.
- 200 meters from North Ryde Station （1 stop from Chatswood）
- A concept scheme for 6 buildings and 860 residential apartments.
- Total gross floor area of approximately 75,000sqm
- A 7000sqm of retail shopping center right under the residential buildings including a major supermarket and stores.
- A 6000sqm central park with barbeque facilities and a state-of-the-art playground with slides, tunnels, and shop areas.
- 2 private courtyard between the buildings.
- Bushland reserves.
- Medical center, childcare, kid’s playground, outdoor swimming pool.
- A commercial gym (franchise) in the shopping center.
- An indoor sports and recreation center.
- An eat street with bars, restaurants, cafes.
Lachlan’s Line forms the northern end of the North Ryde Station Priority Precinct announced by the NSW Government in September 2013. UrbanGrowth NSW is the site masterplan developer. During and after the completion of the civil and landscaping works, our intention is to release serviced super-lot development parcels for predominately future housing supply.
Please Contact Us at 02 82830265 for More Information
Or Send us an enquiry to : firstname.lastname@example.org